· Compact and lightweight design that carries like a pocket knife
· Essential components for emergency situations
· Clip-knife styling with full-size drop-point blade that utilizes liner lock technology
· Larger essential components for full functionality even in compact and lightweight multitool
· Eight functions: pliers, v-cut wire cutter, 1/2-inch serrated blade, cross-head screwdriver, bottle opener, medium flat driver, pocket clip, and carabiner clip
This light, everyday carry multi-tool gets an unexpected upgrade with professional-grade tools that are reliably tough. Made of stainless steel and available in multiple colors, this tool has precise needle nose pliers and 8 other components secured in a convenient butterfly style.
In my opinion, this is unequivocally the top of the line multi-tool.
These tools destroy all other multi-tools on the market.
So useful for tones of little fixit and solidly built. This is a lifetime investment, unless you lose it...
I give these as gifts. People love them. Great locking mechanism. Better than a Leatherman.
I have had mine Approximately 14 years best muti tool I have ever had solid well built, and still looks great. You will not be disappointed!
I have had mine since I received it as a christmas present probably 20 years ago. Very high quality and it is far superior to the other multi-tool brands that I have used.
This is the best and most versatile tool I have ever owned, and I am not just talking multi-tools. I work in maintenance in a factory, and I use this tool more than all of my other tools.
I have owed and used this tool for almost 20 years and still in perfect shape
I have carried one of these for about seven years and it has proven it is worth. Recently I lost it and am replacing it with the Spirit version. I want the scissors instead of a serrated knife blade.
This is a great product and all tools are finished greatly. Even rough use wont leave a scratch mark on the tools. Nice built and worth for the money paid... I would recommend this product!