· 13 tools are specifically designed to comply with "no knife" policies.
· One-hand opening design is accessible + simple to use.
· Solid stainless steel construction w/ black oxide finish is stealth.
· Includes replaceable tungsten carbide wire cutters + ballistic nylon sheath.
· Time proven + versatile, it goes anywhere you do.
· 12 fully locking tools in one multitool
· Includes needlenose plier, 3 flat drivers, phillips driver, file, replaceable RemGrit saw, replaceable cutters, can and bottle opener, scissors, ruler
The Gerber MP600 Bladeless is designed expressly for compliance with "No Knife" policies of industrial facilities, hospitals, and other similar institutions that limit the kinds of items people carry on their bodies, helping ensure safety in the workplace, while still giving you the benefit of this industrial-strength MP's muscular multitude of tools. Its needle nose pliers, accessible with one-handed open, greatly simplify a wide array of tasks. It contains rotatable, replaceable Tungsten Carbide wire cutters, and a brawny, removable RemGrit saw, so you can take it along or simply take it out. The MP600 Bladeless also contains a Phillips driver, three separate sizes of flat heads, a file, scissors, a built-in ruler, a lanyard ring, and a can and bottle opener, all of which lock in place for safe application. Gerber limited lifetime warranty.
Great looking and functioning tool
The receiver was very pleased with the gift. It came in time and in very good condition. she will make very good use of the Victorinox Swiss tool
ITS good Im to lazy to write a long review but this is definetley better than the leatherman. And a better price the wave is like 90 dollars and this is 70 you wont be dissapointed with this product!
Love this Swisstool! I have had all the other brand multitools. This is the end all multitool. Well built, sturdy, other blades stay put when you select just one. This is one great multitool.
In my opinion, this is unequivocally the top of the line multi-tool.
best I have used
So useful for tones of little fixit and solidly built. This is a lifetime investment, unless you lose it...
I give these as gifts. People love them. Great locking mechanism. Better than a Leatherman.
I have had mine Approximately 14 years best muti tool I have ever had solid well built, and still looks great. You will not be disappointed!
I have had mine since I received it as a christmas present probably 20 years ago. Very high quality and it is far superior to the other multi-tool brands that I have used.