· Easy to Carry and Travel Friendly: The Sharb made by a Unique Design key ring hole that easily attaches with a split ring or key ring that letting you to keep the multi tool handy at all times.
· Multi-Purpose Keychain: Its strong and hard design helps to do everything in which Includes wire stripper, pry bar, bottle opener, lanyard hole with the smart, strong and straight up fun.
· Durable, Smart Design: Made of durable stainless steel, with Titanium Nitride Coating Key Tool is for corrosion resistance tough and reliable. Shard, thoughtful design makes it easy to carry, attach, remove and reattach.
· Portable Size: Measures 3.1 x 1.3 x 0.6 inches and weighs .0.32 oz., with lightweight easy to grab-and-go functionality you should imagine from a great keychain multi-tool. which is available in Black Color.
· Material Used: This small and strong tool is perfect which is made by Stainless Steel with Titanium Nitride Coating which is totally corrosion free and its handle made by pure metal.
Seen a lot of reviews about it being a knock off but Im pretty positive mine was the real thing, its really sturdy and the screwdrivers/bottle opener works great!! Came in a Gerber lifetime warranty box. Love, love, LOVE this little multi tool especially the size. Its so compact and takes up no room at all, would go great on a keychain. I really recommend getting one, might attach some paracord like other people. Its really nifty to have.
This lives on my key ring and doesnt get used all to much. But I will keep it because it is soo useful and handy. Ive only had it for several months now or something, and it will probably stay on me forever. Now that I am an EMT, I have found another use for it. Cracking open an O2 tank requires a sloted wrench or pliers etc. Anyhoo the can opener arm works quite well at turning the valve on the O2 tanks. Not ideal but works. Not sure if it was designed for this or not, but this keychain tools is handy, even though I only used it once thus far for opening a pop glass. If there is one tool that should be on your key chain, this is it!
TSA doesnt throw this away and in a pinch, its come in very handy. Everything from saving my fingers when installing and removing cage nuts to being able to tighten a screw in a pinch. I thought this was dumb when I first got it (white elephant / gift exchange), but Ive found that its there when other tools arent (when flying I cant carry my Gerber Diesel or a handful of other tools I normally keep on me).
this thing has lived on my keys for 5 years now, taken everything i could throw at it. To this day i still find new uses for it and it still looks and works like brand new! Ive used it for everything from scraper to get concrete off tiles to a mini pry bar to a door lock in bathroom stalls. my only issue i have with it is every key that is next to it ends up with the remainder of the powder coating on it. so my shard has almost no coating left but still works perfectly after 5 very abusive years..and im not kidding... i use it for everything! great product for the cash just make sure you get a real one and expect it to last forever.
Is a very handy tool. Any kind of job is made easy. This tool is for all life...
The receiver was very pleased with the gift. It came in time and in very good condition. she will make very good use of the Victorinox Swiss tool
ITS good Im to lazy to write a long review but this is definetley better than the leatherman. And a better price the wave is like 90 dollars and this is 70 you wont be dissapointed with this product!
Love this Swisstool! I have had all the other brand multitools. This is the end all multitool. Well built, sturdy, other blades stay put when you select just one. This is one great multitool.
I am very surprised! This is an awesome little tool. I cant believe how often I use the little phillips head! I even found myself tightening a cabinet door handle in my hotel room this past weekend! Just cause I can! haha The bottle opener doesnt work as smooth as a dedicated keychain bottle opener, but dont let that stop you from having this multi-purpose tool in your pocket! The bottle opener still works.
You need a Shard!! Well machined and nice finish. Nail puller could use a little more torque but makes a fine pry bar. I love the Shard so much, people look at me weird when I m in public tightening random screws haha