· READY FOR ANYTHING: The Rebar is inspired by Tim Leatherman's original PST. With all the features for the toughest tasks in a smaller, slimmer size, the Rebar is right at home on the job or around the house.
· FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: The Rebar is equipped with 17 tools, including knives, pliers, screwdrivers, wire cutters, an electrical crimper, a wire stripper, bottle and can openers, a file, a saw, an awl, and a ruler.
· ALWAYS ON HAND: With its compact size, lightweight design, and lanyard ring, your Rebar is always within reach and ready to work.
· SAFE AND SECURE: All-locking features means that every tool and knife will lock when fully opened, keeping you safe and the tools securely in place.
· GUARANTEED: Our 25-year limited warranty ensures that your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service. Just send it in and we'll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made and repaired right here in the USA.
The receiver was very pleased with the gift. It came in time and in very good condition. she will make very good use of the Victorinox Swiss tool
ITS good Im to lazy to write a long review but this is definetley better than the leatherman. And a better price the wave is like 90 dollars and this is 70 you wont be dissapointed with this product!
Love this Swisstool! I have had all the other brand multitools. This is the end all multitool. Well built, sturdy, other blades stay put when you select just one. This is one great multitool.
In my opinion, this is unequivocally the top of the line multi-tool.
These tools destroy all other multi-tools on the market.
So useful for tones of little fixit and solidly built. This is a lifetime investment, unless you lose it...
I give these as gifts. People love them. Great locking mechanism. Better than a Leatherman.
I have had mine Approximately 14 years best muti tool I have ever had solid well built, and still looks great. You will not be disappointed!
I have had mine since I received it as a christmas present probably 20 years ago. Very high quality and it is far superior to the other multi-tool brands that I have used.
This is the best and most versatile tool I have ever owned, and I am not just talking multi-tools. I work in maintenance in a factory, and I use this tool more than all of my other tools.