· READY FOR ANYTHING: The Surge is one of our largest multitools and a real powerhouse. Built with our largest pliers and longest multitool blades, it's perfect for tough jobs and the hands that do them.
· FIT MORE FUNCTIONALITY: The Surge is equipped with 21 tools, including knives, pliers, screwdrivers, wire cutters, an electrical crimper, a wire stripper, scissors, bottle and can openers, files, a saw with blade exchanger, an awl, and a ruler.
· LET'S BE PRACTICAL: Sometimes you only have one hand to spare. The Surge only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren't accessible from the outside. And with all-locking features, you can use it with confidence.
· ALWAYS ON HAND: With its heavy-duty yet portable size and lanyard ring, your Surge is always within reach and ready to work.
· GUARANTEED: Our 25-year limited warranty ensures that your Leatherman will give you many years of dependable service. Just send it in and we'll fix it up. All Leatherman multitools are made and repaired right here in the USA.
If you like tools, and like swiss army knife you must have one of this series. Obviusly is not for a work shop but it is an excelent help in the field. And it came with a belt bag.
This is a great product and all tools are finished greatly. Even rough use wont leave a scratch mark on the tools. Nice built and worth for the money paid... I would recommend this product!
I have carried one of these for about seven years and it has proven it is worth. Recently I lost it and am replacing it with the Spirit version. I want the scissors instead of a serrated knife blade.
I have owed and used this tool for almost 20 years and still in perfect shape
This is the best and most versatile tool I have ever owned, and I am not just talking multi-tools. I work in maintenance in a factory, and I use this tool more than all of my other tools.
I have had mine since I received it as a christmas present probably 20 years ago. Very high quality and it is far superior to the other multi-tool brands that I have used.
I have had mine Approximately 14 years best muti tool I have ever had solid well built, and still looks great. You will not be disappointed!
I give these as gifts. People love them. Great locking mechanism. Better than a Leatherman.
So useful for tones of little fixit and solidly built. This is a lifetime investment, unless you lose it...
These tools destroy all other multi-tools on the market.